Terms & Conditions
- Check-in from 3pm.
- Check-out is 10:30am.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability. Charges will apply.
Book now, pay later
- We require a debit or credit card to guarantee all bookings.
- No deposit required.
- The full balance of your stay is due on day of departure. (AMEX not accepted).
- A maximum of 3 pets per room/cottage are welcome.
- There is a cleaning charge of £10 per pet, per stay.
- The Gin Trap Inn reserves the right to charge the guests debit or credit card, without consent for any additional cleaning or damage caused by your pet.
- (The Loft will not accommodate more than 1 pet. Botanist, Bloom, Brockmans & Boodles cannot accommodate pets).
- Cancellation is free of charge until 7 days before your arrival date.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days, will be charged 25% of your total booking.
- Bookings cancelled on the day of arrival, will be charged 100% of your total booking.
- Bookings may only be cancelled in writing, from the e-mail address provided at time of booking.
Children & extra beds
- Children are welcome. All rooms can accommodate 2 guests & all cottages can accommodate 4 guests.
- If you have booked with additional guests in your room/cottage, they will have the use of a fold away or trundle bed, linen, towels & a bath robe.
- Infants 0-2yrs stay free of charge. You can hire a cot & linen for £10 per stay.
Damage to or removal of Gin Trap property
- Guests will be responsible for any damage caused to the pubs rooms/cottages or any furnishings, fittings and equipment therein by any act or omission of the guest or his/her invitees. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, Moon Under Water Ltd. trading as The Gin Trap Inn reserves the right to make a charge to the guest's credit or debit card.
- The Gin Trap Inn reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the rooms/cottages by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item.
- The Gin Trap Inn reserves the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the pub & its rooms/cottages, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or firefighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the pub due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the Gin Trap Inn. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guests has departed The Gin Trap Inn reserves the right to make a charge to the guest's credit or debit card.
- If you are using your voucher for accommodation, please inform the team prior to arrival, providing your voucher number.
- For dinner reservations, simply bring your voucher along when visiting us, presenting it to the waiter at the end of the meal.
- Your voucher is valid for twelve months.
- Any additional expenditure on your bill above the amount stated on this voucher must be paid in full at the end of your meal.
- If there is a remaining balance available on your voucher at the end of the meal this can be issued as a new voucher (by email) but the same expiry date will be applied.
- The lowest amount we will re-issue a part redeemed voucher for is £10.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable once purchased and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Last updated: July 2020